Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Post-Apocalyptic Sun

Post-apocalyptic Sun

What happened yesterday
That all I see around are ruins?
What happened to the world?
What happened to my family?
Where are my friends?

Am I the only one here?
Is this still my world?
What´s that fucking noise?
That annoying silence?

Suddenly I come out of my place
And walk on 34th street
That never seemed so lonely
it´s finally free, but still a neglected street

Then I see you in the dark
And the sun suddenly emerges
from the deep of my heart
My world suddenly changes
That lost horizon burns out.

With your touch you stopped my heart
With your words you cleared my mind
Like the post-apocalyptic sun
that cleared the rests of the war
and fucked up our dreams
of a promised land.-------------------------------------------

Esta es una canción que escribí con mi mejor amigo un dia que estabamos malviajando con su guitarra y unas cuantas hojas. Espero que les guste

No comments: